Thursday 4 January 2018

HENTAI SHIKKOKU NO SHAGA THE ANIMATION EPISODE1





One of the best hentai I have ever seen. I was hyped for this before it aired after seeing the pv. When I watched it today, I was amazed. It was so glorious, that I downloaded it. I barely ever download hentai, but this was amazing

There are even a few action scenes in this hentai as well, and it is quite violent at points too. 

I really like studio seven because of their art style. This one was pretty special. At first it looks pretty average, but when you look into the background closely, you would understand what I mean.


WATCH MORE: ELF HIME NINA EPISODE TWO

The sound is good too. The voices of the characters are nice.

I loved every single second of this hentai, and want more episodes. I really hope they do, so we can see more adventures from the main character

10/10

READ MORE: MARCH'S HENTAI TOO WATCH

0 comments:

AUGUST'S HENTAI TOO WATCH(2018)

OKAY, ITS AUGUST'S TIME AS ITS  THE MONTH OF THE LADIES THAT'S WHILE IT FEELS SO  APPROPRIATE FOR THIS MONTH'S'S RELEASE ...